Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yong Green Food

Checked out Yong Green Food - 421 Brunswick st, Fitzroy - this arvo for lunch with the bestie, a-mazing vibe.
Greeted by the most delightful Korean waitress, two lovely looking Korean women who looked like the owners... never have I seen such hippy like asians haha

The decor is delightful, dragon painting mural on the wall with such a warm feeling inside (literally) we took a seat and checked out the suprisingly big menu, both my best friend and I couldn't decide what we wanted.
There is a raw option with 6 or so dishes, I was tempted but with the day being so cold I needed something warm.
I settled on the lentil hot pot and friend settled on the tofu burger.
Both delicious and worth travelling back for

Everything is organic and everything is vegan.
Simple.

We finished off with a raw carrot cake, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment